Our client is a leading home, health and aged care provider in Australia. They are currently in need of an experienced Business Project Manager to complete a current project within their home care division.
Initial 3 – 6 month contract on an as required basis. This may suit a contractor who is comfortable working some full weeks and then reduced weeks over the contract period.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will:
- Manage and work closely with internal & external stakeholders
- Identify and lead initiatives to achieve commercial outcomes
- Lead and manage a structured programs of work
- Manage Cost initiatives and distribution
- Manage business data and reporting to drive successful commercial outcomes
- Prior experience in a similar role as a Project Manager within the Healthcare or Manufacturing sectors
- Demonstrated experience in business planning and cost, cost reduction initiatives, data reporting and business intelligence (BI)
- Project/Program management
- Financial competence and knowledge
- Excellent Excel and database skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- People management
If you have this experience and are looking for a contract to take you into the New Year, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV (in Word format).
Applicants must be based in Australia (Sydney preferably) and have valid work rights.