- Business Analysis + Systems Analysis
- Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- 12 months fixed term contract – Brisbane
- Excellent benefits + Salary packaging on offer
Our client is a global organisation that provides aged care services in Australia and overseas. They are in need of a Technical Business Systems Analyst with Dynamics 365 CRM experience.
Brisbane location – 12 months fixed term contract!
In this role, you will be the main point of contact for their Dynamics 365 CRM project. Hence you must have the ability to document processes and streamline these initiatives across their business.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Business Systems Analyst with ideally systems administration or technical project experience
- Prior technical experience on a Dynamics CRM project/program
- Solid understanding and knowledge of identifying, analyzing and resolving issues using various tools
- Experience running requirements workshops; facilitated discussions and conducted presentations with various stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to be proactive in a complex environment with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- BPMN experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you possess this experience and are looking for a fixed term contract in Brisbane, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV.
Successful candidates will have to be available for a Face-to-face interview with the client in Brisbane.
|Job Category||Business/Systems Analysts, Information & Communication Technology|