Our client is a leading Software and Cloud solutions provider. They deliver IT Services and provide support and sales across the Mackay region.
Due to growth they currently have a role for a Desktop Specialist to join the team.
You will be required to provide Level 1 desktop, server and network support remotely and on-site as required.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Log all service desk interactions
- Administer service desk software
Skills & Experience
- As an IT Engineer, you will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an IT support capacity
- OS support and troubleshooting experience – XP to Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 to 2012
- MS Active Directory and Exchange
- Drivers license and access to a car (Will consider candidates without)
If this is your background and you are ready to move into a great role then please forward your resume in WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number 2218.