- Experience in Dynamics AX, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Permanent Part-Time position
- Based in Logan, Queensland
Our client is a leader in the franchisee industry with over 73 franchises in Australia and New Zealand. They are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist/ Desktop Specialist experienced in Dynamics AX to be a part of their team based in Logan.
This is a permanent part-time position, Monday to Friday (25 hours per week).
Reporting to the Line Manager, your role will involve:
- Providing Level 1 and 2 support for applications including Dynamics AX
- Setting up new user accounts on AX
- Set up new user hardware and solve any issues
- SharePoint Administration
- Document Management
- Administering and managing Office 365
- Distributing and assigning tickets to the relevant teams
- Basic AX fixes
- Providing AX training fundamentals to stores
- Maintaining and updating the website
- Entering product and price updates to AX and the website
- Maintaining the passwords and hardware register
You must have excellent communication skills, an eagerness to learn and work hard.
If you have this experience and are looking for a permanent part-time position, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in Word format.
Relocation costs will not be covered for interstate candidates. Applicants must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
|Job Category||Help Desk & IT Support, Information & Communication Technology|