- Solid Java development experience
- A Forbes Top 100 Cloud Company
- Permanent position – Brisbane
Our client is one of the software industries fast growing companies globally with an impressive record of global customers. They are a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications and their business planning platform is cutting-edge, fast and easy to deploy.
As a Senior Software Developer (full stack), you will work in collaboration with Product Owners and apply functional and technical expertise to develop, build, maintain and deliver the apps within an agile environment. The team is a hardworking and passionate group who enjoy what they do and also take time to have fun!
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Write well-designed, testable code that delivers functional performance and scalability in a Scrum environment
- Undertake complex system analysis, design, programming and testing.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging trends in technology and methodologies related to software development
- Provide technical leadership; work closely with the team to design new features and discuss improvements
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer:
- Cloud based software development
- Enterprise software development
- Working in an agile environment delivering product functionality
- Experience in the following technologies with the ability to learn new ones:
- C# and .NET (CORE, 4.5+)
- AngularJS 6
- Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration
- Modern development toolchain
- Source Control (Git)
- Issue Tracking (JIRA)
- Ability to build and deliver working software systems within deadlines
- High level analytical, conceptual and problem management skills.
- Passionate about building and refining working software that delivers competitive advantage to end-users.
- Knowledge of design principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keen to grow your career and make an impact? Here’s your opportunity to work with an excellent company that values its staff and customers! APPLY NOW (Resume in Word version) if you are looking for a Permanent-full time role in Brisbane!
Applicants must be based in Australia (preferably Brisbane) and have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
|Job Category||Developers/Programmers, Engineers (Software), Information & Communication Technology|