- Brisbane based – 6 months contract!
- SQL DB Migration & Upgrade
- BAU back fill role
- Immediate Start
Our client is a leading healthcare provider and their infrastructure team is seeking SQL Database Administrators for an initial 6 months contract period in Brisbane.
There are TWO requirements:
1. Operational – BAU back fill role
- You will work in a small operational team to support & maintain the existing SQL databases – SQL 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2016, clustered and standalone
- This will enable the existing operational database administrator SME to go into project work for the SQL Upgrade Project
2. Project – SQL DB Upgrade \ Migration
- You will work in the SQL Upgrade Project with the PM, BA and the DBA SME
- Primary tasks are to technically plan and execute the move of approx 30 x SQL databases from the existing 2008 SQL cluster to new environments.
- New clustered SQL 2016, 2012 & standalone SQL 2008.
If you’re nearing the end of your current contract and seeking your next exciting challenge, please APPLY NOW with an updated Resume (in Word format) along with a Cover Letter highlighting your expertise and project experience as a SQL DBA in a similar role.
Applicants must be based in Brisbane and have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.